KOMBAT LEAGUE World Championship 2018
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PART OF THE BIGGEST COMBAT SPORTS' AND MARTIAL ARTS' EVENT EVER PROMOTED?
THEN DO NOT MISS IT! VERONA SPORT HALL, ITALY, june 2nd to june 3rd 2018
WELCOME TO THE SIXTH EDITION OF KOMBAT LEAGUE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2018
We are proud and honoured to invite you to the 6th edition of the “Kombat League World Championship 2018” that will take place from june 2nd to june 3rd, in Rimini.
The location is the prestigious Rimini Wellness, the bigger fitness fair in the world https://www.riminiwellness.com/
Our goal is to organize the most prestigious event of martial arts and combat sports in Europe.
After the big success of the five last editions of the event, we decided to repeat this year the experience, if it is possible even better than last one, keepig a new city, with the most famous italian beach, well know as the best italian city for holiday.
Thanks to the foreign countries, which participated to the event, we had a great success and many italian fighters could compete with representatives of all countries of the world and therefore we wanted to thank all of you for giving us such trust and would like to invite you once more this year.
The Competitions will be Open to any Association which has an agreement with any Federation or promotional Organization, with an unlimited number of competitors without any restriction.
The Tournament will be held in Rimini, Italy, one of the most important and famous italian cities.
Competitions will start officially saturday june 2nd and finish on sunday june 3rd 2018.
Sunday june 2nd we will have a professional gala, including the best finals 1st serie of the world championshi tournament.
You can look at the program to see which discipline will be held in which day here.
It will be a two days full immersion for all amateur of combat sport, this 6th edition of KOMBAT LEAGUE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2018. The protagonists will be only the martial arts and combat sports (for amateurs and professionists) and many are the initiatives that will take place during the event:
- AMATEUR TOURNAMENTS FOR ALL DISCIPLINES/CLASSES/WEIGHT CATEGORIES FOR WINNING THE TITLE OF "AMATEUR WORLD CHAMPION KOMBAT LEAGUE": MMA/MMALIGHT, K-1 RULES/K-1 LIGHT, FULL CONTACT/LIGHT CONTACT, KICKBOXING/KICK LIGHT, SANDA/LIGHT SANDA
- MUAY THAI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.
- SUBMISSION WRESTLING INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT
- BJJ INTERNATIONAL OPEN CLASS COMPETITIONS
- PROFESSIONAL GALA MUAY THAI/K1/MMA, sunday afternoon june 2nd 2018.
On june 1st, the venue will be prepared for start to register all the foreign and italian teams which will arrive there. It will also possible to make weight is and make medical controls. Teams registration will continue also during the following days, since some disciplines/categories (for example the babies or submission) will be organized in one unique day and on the 2nd of june, all the eliminatories of the World Championship will also start. Soon will be published the specific calendar.
Disciplines for the World Championship 2018:
Point Fight - Light Contact – Semi Contact - Kickboxing Light - K1 Light - K1 - Full Contact - Kickboxing - Muay Thai - Muay Thai Light - MMA Light - MMA - Sanda - Sanda Light - Submission Wrestling – Brasilian Jiu Jitsu – Kung Fu – Wushu - Grappling
100 COMPETITION OFFICIALS
12 COMPETITIONS AREAS ( 2 CAGES, 2 RINGS, 8 TATAMI)
All the winners of the following disciplines/categories will be awarded with homologation of title, insertion in the official ranking and Kombat League World Champion Belts:
- MUAY THAI 1ST SERIE, MALE AND FEMALE
- K-1 RULES 1ST SERIE, MALE AND FEMALE
- MMA 1ST SERIE, MALE AND FEMALE
All the winners of the following disciplines/categories will be awarded with homologation of title, insertion in the official ranking and Kombat League
- SUBMISSION-WRESTLING A CLASS, MALE AND FEMALE
- SANDA, 1st SERIE
- KICKBOXING/FULL CONTACT 1st serie
- POINT FIGHTING BEST FIGHTER
- BJJ BEST FIGHTER
The admission fee for each discipline is 40,00 euro; 10,00 euro for the second discipline (who wants to compete in 2 disciplines/styles: 50,00 euros), 10,00 euro for the third discipline (who wants to compete in 3 disciplines/styles: 60 euros).
Special price for Babies and Speranze up to 15 years old € 25,00, for the second discipline is € 10,00
Each athlete can compete in a no limit number of disciplines.
If there are accompanists interested to come and see the competitions, the entrance fees will be 10 euro for 1 day, 15 euro for 2 das and 18 euro for all 3 days.
Coaches are kindly requested to enter on line their athletes to the competitions using the online REGISTRATION FORM: http://www.kombatleague.net/iscrizioni/?lang=eng
During this huge event it will also be possible to take part to:
- JUDGES AND REFEREES MUAY THAI/K1/KICKBOXING SEMINAR for starters and also only to update your level. New International Certification will be released from Kombat International and TSA for Muaythai.
- INSTRUCTORS COURSES OF K-1/KICKBOXING/MUAYTHAI with release of international coaching certificates
- PASSING GRADE/BELT EXAMINATIONS and also exams for black belt first dan, second dan, third dan. For higher dan there will be an assessment at the discretion of the examination committee
JUDGES AND REFEREES MUAY THAI/K1/KICKBOXING SEMINAR:
If you want to become a Judge or Referee, during those days you can do it! If you just want to upgrade your already existing certification, you also can do it!
- COURSE FOR NEW JUDGES/REFEREES WITH RELEASE OF INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION FROM KOMBAT LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL, including course (10 hours), certification and official polo: € 190,00
- CONVERSION OF ALREADY EXISTING JUDGE/REFEREE CERTIFICATE, including certificate and official polo: € 80,00
- UPDATING for rules, participation certificate: € 30,00
PASSING DEGREES/BELTS / INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATES:
Belt/Degree Certification FAC-SIMILE
- International Degree up to BLUE BELT: € 25,00
- International Degree up to BROWN BELT: € 35,00
- International Degree up to BLACK BELT: € 95,00
International Instructor/Coach certificate
- Internation Instructor/Coach course including certification: € 450,00
Timetable of the courses will be published after registration of all participants